Expert SEO needed ! Custom robot.txt - Bubble Forum

Hello :slight_smile: I have page with dynamic content but I don't use “type of content”. To give an example, I have a page /sport and I have ...

SEO settings that bubble has available for you - Tips

Solution: Customize robot.txt file on bubble. Go To Settings this will allow you to modify your applications but this is a more advanced thing ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Create Robot TXT - SEO - Forum | Webflow

hello, I would like to add a TXT Robot to better reference my site, I am a beginner and despite the tutorials I find it difficult to ...

Bubble Time #1 — The transcript - Cube Insider

1) Does Bubble offer all the necessary features to have an efficient SEO? SEO is quite a big question on Bubble. The thing is, Bubble has ...

Robot.txt and canonical URL - Get Help - Frontity Community Forum

Frontity Community Forum ... I'm not a SEO expert but I think having a custom robots.txt should fix most of these SEO problems ... you need another ...

Using a robots.txt file | Google Search Central Blog

Improve SEO with a bubble chart · Support What's new · All updates · Documentation ... Go to the help forum · Submit a question for office hours · More support ...

Create and Submit a robots.txt File | Google Search Central

A robots.txt file lives at the root of your site. Learn how to create a robots.txt file, see examples, and explore robots.txt rules.

Webflow landing page vs Bubble.io app domain - SEO - Forum

We are looking to make use of multiple website pages to cater for long-tailed keyword searches. Context Company - a chef hire platform. Aim - we ...

Failed: Robots.txt unreachable - SEO - Squarespace Forum

Hello I'm facing a problem when I try to inspect the URL for indexing my website https://liujoia.com, which I published two months ago.

Ramani Darimisetty on LinkedIn: Things which we do in OFF-Page ...

Things which we do in OFF-Page SEO, for our website outside the website. 1. Backlinks 2. Content repurposing and publishing in other social media channels ...